spiral sash balance for existing double hung wood window

A home owner from New Orleans says:
I am trying to figure out which spiral sash balance I would need for the following window:

-wood window, only bottom sash moves
-total height of window 103", total height of bottom sash 53 1/2"
-no existing sash balance exists
-do not have weight of bottom sash, but it is 1 pane of tempered glass w/ a spanish cedar frame

Any help you can offer as to which sash balance I need would be much appreciated!
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Hello! We can help you with this balance, but it will have to be custom made. I'm thinking a special 53" Series 600 spiral balance with a black tip. Two of these should be able to carry up to 40 pounds, so you may want to weigh yours ash to confirm that this is correct. It might be over, so you should definitely get your exact weight.

Otherwise, if that sounds good to you, let me know how many you need and I will send you a price quote and order form.
A home owner from New Orleans says:
I have three windows I need these for, so (6) total.

Thank you!
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Great, thanks. I'll email you the proper link shortly. In the meantime, also be sure to see our 17-083 bottom bracket and 75-006 charging tool. You may also need these parts.
How to replace a tilt window spiral balance.
How to replace a tilt window spiral balance.
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to adjust a spiral balance on a tilt window
How to adjust a spiral balance on a tilt window
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.