alcoa spiral window balance and weatherstrip

A home owner from Belton, Missouri says:
I have Alcoa Windows that were manufactured 6-9-1994. They show to be a model 2V2H9L, which are single hung windows. The Spirals have white tips. I'm also looking for the weatherstrip that goes on the bottom of the sash against the sill plate. It attaches to the bottom of the sash. Do you carry both and if so, what are the costs?
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for posting. Alcoa windows have been known to use our Series 600 spiral balance, but I highly recommend comparing our pictures and details to your own hardware to confirm. Make sure to especially compare the size of the outer tube. Ours are made of metal where yours is probably plastic, but they should work the same. Just focus on the size for now.

As for the weatherstripping, it could be our 58-127. I would again recommend comparing our information to your sample to confirm that it's the same.
How to identify a replacement spiral balance
How to identify a replacement spiral balance
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to replace a tilt window spiral balance.
How to replace a tilt window spiral balance.
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to replace wool pile weatherstripping
How to replace wool pile weatherstripping
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Cut Out Pile Weatherstripping
How to Cut Out Pile Weatherstripping
VIDEO
WATCH >
Identifying Replacement Weatherstripping
Identifying Replacement Weatherstripping
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to adjust a spiral balance on a tilt window
How to adjust a spiral balance on a tilt window
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.