square cut corner

A home owner from CT says:
Can't find any identifying marks on the window frame or screen. I'm thinking your part number 95-205 might work.
User submitted photos of a screen corner.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
I'm not sure if 95-205 will work. We had a customer in the past looking for this, and we recommended our 95-206. However, they never got back to us as to whether it worked. Could this be better?
A quick learner from CONNECTICUT says:
There aren't enough dimensions shown on the 95-206 so I'm not sure it will fit. I was thinking that if I remove the little tabs on the 95-205 it would fit the 7/16" dimension. Thoughts?
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
I don't believe your corner key is available anymore. In addition to the parts mentioned, take a look at the 95-246 corner. It has the same 1-1/8" overlap square that you need. You will need to cut out the inside corner to accept the screen cloth when the screen is put together, though. The 95-205 does look more like the corner you need, but it only has a 1" square at the corner. Unfortunately, there's no way to tell if any of them will work at all. Yours is just too old.
A home owner from virginia says:
Hi, I have the exact same screen corner that is pictured above the dimensions are exactly the same. I tried your 95-246 corners, no good (doesn't fit in the metal frame). I tried the 95-205 (for the bottom of the screen) and the 95-206 (for the top of the screen) this combination made the screens 1/4" to short and 1/4" to narrow. If I use the 95-205 and 95-206 combination I need to cut all new metal frames. Can the screen corner pictured above be be made??? That would solve my screen problems. I looked all over the internet for these corners, no luck. I need to rebuild 20 screens. Thank you.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
The problem is that the manufacturer of the nylon corner discontinued the original, and destroyed the mold. This screen you are repairing was only made for one year so there isn't a big call to support a new mold from any company. I'm afraid the only solution would be to retrofit another corner to fit in the frame, something for which there is no exact science.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.