SWISCO - The Replacement Hardware Authority

stamp numbers

A handy person from Cape Coral, FL says:
I'm pretty sure I have a 27" that is what it measures. you have NO numbers matching mine. 26 9 BSI v . Thank you for your help; Mark
User submitted a photo of a window balance.
other pictures
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
We may be able to help, but I need to see either end of the metal channel to see how it interacts with the window. That's the only way to identify the Series. I would also like to see the clip at the end of the cord, just in case. Finally, please tell me the weight of your sash.
Here is a Picture of in clip. It's a tilt out. I'm on another job today will have to check the weight this evening.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
This looks like our S795-27 tilt balance with 1-1/4 T-lock shoe. The cord clip at the top of the balance is screwed at the top of the window. Please compare this hardware to yours to confirm. The only thing I'm not sure about is the stamp; yours doesn't match any of ours. You may want to weigh your sash and compare what you get to the chart of options we have on the S795-27 store page.
Thank you for your help; Mark
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)