stanley fiberglass door model prodigy c-16 door bottom sweep

A handy person from Wyndmoor PA says:
Looking for a replacement door sweep for 36 inch Stanley door purchased 23 years ago.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Is there any way you are able to upload a photo or two of your current sweep so we can take a look at? This will help us narrow down the selection of replacement parts for you.
A handy person from Wyndmoor PA says:
photo of sweep as requested. I only did an end shot. If you need more let me know. Thank you for your help.
door sweep
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Thank you! Your photo is actually perfect, this is exactly the angle we need to see. Unfortunately, we don't have a match for this specific sweep. I recommend something like our 58-176. This just wraps around the bottom of the door and installs on the sides with screws. Could that work for you?
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.