Is the 23-041 a replacement for the Stanley 17-4264Y-000?

A home owner from chicago says:
can you please tell me if your product 23-041 is a replacement part for stanley product # 17-4264y-000.
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
Unfortunately that specific Stanley roller has been discontinued. However, you may want to try the Swisco 23-041 Mirror Wardrobe Door Roller Assembly.
A home owner from alameda, ca says:

Hi,

I would like ot confirm that Swisco part # 23-041 is the correct replacemnt part for Stanley part # 17-42644-000

Thanks
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Thank you for posting.

We have not had any customers confirm that the 23-041 works as a replacement, therefore cannot confirm the Swisco 23-041 will work.
A home owner from beaver island, michigan says:
I have a broken roller 10-4264Y-000 on a Stanley mirror closet door. Is there any hope for a replacement? If so, please send me the information.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
We currently cannot confirm a replacement for the Stanley 10-4264Y-000.
A quick learner from ireland says:
Hi,

Has a replacement been confirmed for stanley sliding door bottom roller - 17-4264Y-000?

Thanks
Tee
Profile picture of Tom
Sorry Tee, but we have not yet heard if the 23-041 Mirror Wardrobe Door Roller works well as a replacement for the Stanley 17-4264Y-000.
A quick learner from Toronto, on says:
Just wonderimg on march 9 post some one did confirm but later dates stil indicate it hasn't been confirmed. From the look however it does seem like correct replacement
Profile picture of Tom
Well, I'm actually not quite sure if that was a question or a statement. Indeed, the 23-041 does appear pretty close.
A handy person from Virgin Islands says:
I just ordered the 23-041 and it does serve as a direct replacement for the Stanley 17-4264Y-000. I removed the old assembly from the door and inserted the entire replacement assembly (23-041). This roller is a much better quality than the original roller and I expect it to last for years to come.
A handy person from bonita springs,fla says:
the swisco 23-041 will work.it was easy to install.
Sliding closet mirror door rollers and tracks
Sliding closet mirror door rollers and tracks
VIDEO
WATCH >
 Sliding Closet Mirror Door Rollers & Tracks
Sliding Closet Mirror Door Rollers & Tracks
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.