storm door handal

A home owner from Annandale VA says:
I have a cmech storm door, the inside handle is broken. I saw you recommend 40-150 on web to the other customer who has the same door and latch, so I ordered a 40-150 inside handle (received few days ago) but it doesn't match the our side door knob, please recommend a match door knob. Thank you.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
I'm not sure what you have, exactly. The 40-150 can work for a very large number of storm door handles. Can you also clarify what the problem is? You say the 40-150 doesn't match the outside handle. Do you mean that the dimensions are wrong and it cannot install, that it is inoperable once installed, or that it is an aesthetic issue? In any of these cases, can you take a few pictures of your existing hardware for us to go over? Thanks!
A home owner from annandale says:
Please recommend a door knob that can installed with 40-150, I mean with same matching size of spindle(?)
The size of spindle(?) of my old door knob is too big for 40-150.
Thank you.
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
Knob handles for storm doors are becoming a hard item to come by. Most storm door manufacturers today are using the lever type handles. I believe the lever handle is more friendly for people with disabilities.

I would be happy to find something, but first please send us some photos of your existing handle set. That would help us identify a good replacement for your door. Please also give me the size of the spindle you currently have.
SWISCO Quick-Fix! 40-150 Spindle Replacement
SWISCO Quick-Fix! 40-150 Spindle Replacement
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to flip a storm door mortise latch.
How to flip a storm door mortise latch.
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.