storm door handle is broken

A quick learner from Denver, CO says:

The handle on the storm door on my front door is broken and I do not know where to get replacement hardware. I cannot find the brand name on the hardware and I've gone to several hardware stores, who don't have anything that fits.

The glass portion of the door is PPG Herculite K, 16CFR1201 CH, which I understand is the glass maufacturer and not the door frame.

I have attached a photo of the inside and outside of the door that hopefully will help to identify where I can find replacement hardware.

Photo of the storm door with a broken handle.
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
Looking at your photos it looks like you just need the inside handle. Take a look at our 40-150 and see what you think.
A quick learner from Denver says:
Thanks Dave! I actually ordered that part from your catalog right after I sent in my question, hoping it would fit the bill.

SWISCO Quick-Fix! 40-150 Spindle Replacement
SWISCO Quick-Fix! 40-150 Spindle Replacement
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to flip a storm door mortise latch.
How to flip a storm door mortise latch.
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.