SWISCO - The Replacement Hardware Authority

storm door lock set

A quick learner from Massachusetts says:
Thank you very much for your assistance with this. The measurement between holes on the latch is 1-3/4 inches. As I recall, the fancy long handle (rests on the outside of door (see photo) with the thumb press on top/keyhole on bottom was 9" or more.

The inside latch is broken and the door swings out ....

If you identify replacement set, I prefer to purchase 2 as there are two storm doors one in the rear and front of house.
User submitted a photo of storm door hardware.
Profile picture of Dave
Dave from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for contacting us! Take a look at our 40-142 and let me know if you could use this as a replacement.
A home owner from East Boston, MA says:
Thank you, Dave. 40-142 looks good however, we need hardware in black. Is there another one which is in black you think might work?
Profile picture of Dave
Hmm... the closest other match we have is our 40-156, however the key hole is up top rather than on bottom. Do you think you could still get this to work?
Yes, this just might work. It is the closest lock set to the one I provided Swisco.

I would like to order 2 sets.

Shall I just go ahead and do so on line?

Thank you, Dave, again for your efforts on my behalf.

Patti
Profile picture of Dave
It's my pleasure, Patti. Yes, you can place your order any time you wish from our site. Thank you for considering ordering with us, and please let me know how it works out or if you have any other questions.
If the lock set does not work, may I return?
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
You sure can. See our return policy here.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)