storm window panel latchs repair parts

A quick learner from ellicott city, Maryland says:
Trying to id & order the replacement parts for the storm window panel latch for window repair. Unable to find vidio how to. Does this latch come with springs or need to order separately?. I have found all other parts needed and ready to order.
Please help...Thank you very much
User submitted photos of a slide bolt.
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for contacting us. I'm afraid your exact finger latch has been discontinued, but we have some possible substitutes. First, consider our 91-160 latches. You might have to file off the bump on the ends if they interfere with the locking in the master frame, but they may work well. The spring is sold separately, see our 91-102. As for installation, I pulled up a couple videos that may help you.
How to replace stamped window corner keys.
How to replace stamped window corner keys.
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to install a window screen latch
How to install a window screen latch
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.