suction cups

A quick learner from Florida says:
do these suction cups have a hole to place the stem of a small 4 inch decorative umbrella arm/handle?
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for posting. The 40-016 doesn't have a hole, unfortunately. It has a slit for the light cord to slide in.
A home owner from Canada says:
is it made to hold the base of a Christmas mini light?
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:
Yes, the base of a mini light clips onto the suction cup, take a look here:
Alternate view of 14-016
Alternate view of 14-016
A handy person from South Carolina says:
I own some of these suction cups for inside window lights. They are much easier to use than the ones with the metal clips that we have had for years. I plan on ordering more of these, but I'm not so sure that they will hold up for years to come. It seems that that the gripping part of the light might be not as structurally sound as is portrayed. But I will give it a shot. Remind me to post again during Christmas 2017.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.