SWISCO - The Replacement Hardware Authority

sweep lock 30345

A quick learner says:
Looking for white latches for Louisiana Pacific double-hung windows.

Center-to-center of holes is 1 7/8". Back of handle's mounting plate to center of hole is 5/16". Mounting plate depth at ends is 5/8". Ends of mounting plate are angled, such that back length is 2 1/2", front is 2 1/4". Underneath mounting plate is the US Patent#, USA, and 30345.

Pivoting handle is 2 3/8" long x 1" deep X 3/8" thick.

Catch piece holes are also 1 7/8" on center. Catch piece is 2 1/2" long and 7/16" deep. Catch height is 3/8" ID, 9/16" OD. Number stamped under catch piece is 40234.
User submitted photos of a window lock.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Good morning! Thank you for posting. I have a quick question before we proceed with this replacement. Do you need just the lock, or both the lock and the keeper? Unfortunately, I believe that this keeper has been discontinued and is therefore no longer available. Let me know!
A quick learner says:
I'm looking for both lock and keeper, in white. If I can only get the lock, I'll repaint the existing keepers.
Profile picture of Tom
In that case, please look at our 90-038 Window Lock & Keeper. Its screw holes measure 2" apart, but it comes with a keeper. Do you think you can use this as a possible substitute?

If you'd prefer a replacement that measures 1-7/8" instead, let us know. Just remember that we can't supply the keeper.
A quick learner says:
No, because I only have 5/16" from back edge of lock to center of hole, and your 90-038 is 1/2" there.
Profile picture of Tom
In that case, we will work on the lock whose hole centers are 1-7/8" apart. We will post again in this thread as soon as we have more information available on this possible replacement.
Profile picture of Donna
Donna from SWISCO responded:
Please see new SWISCO product code 90-035, lock with installation holes that measure 1-7/8" on centers. Only available in the color bronze; Limited Supply, sold while supplies last.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)