SWISCO - The Replacement Hardware Authority

swing screen door lever lock

A distributor from Los Angele, CA. says:
please help me identify the attached exterior lever lock for a white swing screen door.

The inside lock looks just like your item #40-150, but I don't see the outside lever on your website.

Call me if you have any questions.

Richard
A customer submitted photo of a door lock set.
A customer submitted photo of a door handle.
Profile picture of Dave
Dave from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for posting, and for the detailed pictures! Yes, the inside handle looks similar to our 40-150. Make sure that you compare the key dimensions as shown on our product page to make sure that it matches up.

As for the outside handle, I believe that is no longer available, unfortunately. You could spray paint it to match, if you wish. If you do want to replace the complete handle, however, take a look at our 40-152 or 40-058 to see if either of these might work for you. You might need the shim for the inside latch if you are trying to match the same back set; please look at our 40-179. It would go behind the inside latch to build it up.

Please let me know what you think of these suggestions.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)