the forever view door handle

A home owner from amherst says:
My forever view dooe handle has broken
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Welcome to SWISCO. We can probably help you replace your door handle, but we need to know what it looks like first. Can you send photos showing both sides of the handle?
A quick learner says:
Images if my broken door handle
Handle
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Hm... you might just need to replace your inside handle with something like our 40-150 handle. The 40-150 provides spring tension to keep the outside handle straight. You'll need to re-use your existing spindle from the old handle, but it should work. From what I remember, it was a little tricky to remove the spindle, but it can be done. Take a look at the measurements on our site, and check if this part matches your old handle.
SWISCO Quick-Fix! 40-150 Spindle Replacement
SWISCO Quick-Fix! 40-150 Spindle Replacement
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to flip a storm door mortise latch.
How to flip a storm door mortise latch.
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.