SWISCO - The Replacement Hardware Authority

the pivot shoes are for patriot windows single hung and also window releace left side.

A quick learner from sothern new jersey says:
I have Patriot windows that need new pivot shoes and from your list it seems tobe the 15-121 shoes but I send pictures so you can let me know if I am right before I place a order and also the tilt release left side so I CAN TILT THE WINDOW IN..

Thanks for YOUR Help
User submitted photos of window hardware.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Hey, Frank. For the tilt latches, check our our 26-243 and 26-244 and see if these are appropriate matches. Make sure to compare your dimensions carefully.

As for the pivot shoe, I can't say for sure if the 15-121 is a match. How do the dimensions match? You have to compare the width and thickness, especially, as they are the most important dimensions of a pivot shoe.
A quick learner from new jersey says:
I forgot the measurements of the shoes which is 17/32 thick 2" long and 1" 12/32 wide which is meansured without removing the pivot shoe. So let me know weather the 15-121 will work or you have a better idea which one.

Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Hey, Frank. 17/32" is very close to 9/16", so I think you're good on that front. The width is harder to nail down. You really should remove the pivot shoe from the jamb before you measure width.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)