the wheel size on your part 23-047

A home owner from massachusetts says:
i just purchased your part 23-047 for my sliding door. the part does not fit as the flat edge nylon wheel is a hair too big! also, my wheel has an angled edge on both sides rather than a flat edge. i have several closets with sliding doors, and the 23-047 does not fit in any of the door slides (again, too big). when i took out one of mine that works just fine, i can visually see the hair of a difference in size. since the 23-047 wheel is 3/4" (6/8") mine must be 5/8" in size.

do you know where i can get that size replacement?

thank you.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
I'm afraid we do not have the 23-047 with a wheel that you describe. The closest we have is perhaps the 23-002, which has a different housing and a 3/4" wheel, but it is rounded rather than flat. I am not sure if that can work for you, though. What do you think?
i will try the 23-002. how does it fasten to the door? (the current one on the door fastens like the 23-047, so i will need attach the 23-002 in some new way and don't know what that way is). please advise.

thanks.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
The 23-002 screws on, same as the 23-047, but of course its screw holes are in different locations. You may need to drill out new holes for them, if that's even possible on your door.
i can easily screw it on (it's a nice solid wooden sliding door). thank you for all your help.

jim
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.