window spring from a unit sold at lowes in 2007. heli coil spring is what is broken

A quick learner from Lexington, KY 40515 says:
I'm trying to help a neighbor repair a window spring which is broken. I think the company who made the spring has gone out of buisness. I think it might be invision. I have sent several pictures of the spring. I will have to take the window apart to get the spring out.

Need to know if you can sell me two springs one left and one right?

Waitung to hear from you window is 32Wx 38H almond color purchased in 2007.

I took the srings out to see if the coils had numbers, but they did not then I noticed the two holders had Paten Numbers so I took a picture for you to see. Looks lke the springs are 8 pounders , cause they are number 8L and 8R.

Hope this gets me a part number to order 2 of these.
User submitted photos of window hardware.
PAT 5,353,548
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Thank you for posting! It looks like the pivot shoe is something like our 15-087, and so the springs might be our Series 180 coil. However, we do not have the 8 pound option. We are currently working on it, though, and I will post here again as soon as it becomes available online for you to see.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Alright, take a look at our new S180-8 coil spring. Each spring can support 8 pounds.
How to remove window pivot shoes
How to remove window pivot shoes
VIDEO
WATCH >
Anatomy of a tilt window
Anatomy of a tilt window
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Replace a Triple Coil Balance System
How to Replace a Triple Coil Balance System
VIDEO
WATCH >
Removing a Triple Coil Window Balance
Removing a Triple Coil Window Balance
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.