SWISCO - The Replacement Hardware Authority

thickness of 95-204

A professional from FL says:
I am looking for a white straight cut corner with stop, but I am concerned about the thickness. The ones I am replacing are a true 5/16 wide. Are the ones on your site, Product Code: 95-204, an exact 3/8” wide? If so, is there another slightly thinner option?

Best Regards,
Paul
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Yes, the thickness shown for our 95-204 is accurate. Are you sure that's the corner you need? Is there anything in our 5/16" Frame Corner Keys that match your hardware? If not, I think the best thing to do would be to start with a few pictures. Seeing what your corner key looks like removed from the frame might help us find a better match.
A professional from New Port Richey says:
The part is not accurate. I realized after i sent it but the only difference is the the height. 95-223 is the true part number. I need 18 stop corners that will fit the screens that i am repairing. attached are some pictures of the materials i am working with.
User submitted photos of a screen corner.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Thank you for the images. Unfortunately, I do not think we will be able to help you with this. Our corners only work on 3/4" wide frames. You may want to contact a local hardware store for further assistance.
A contractor from vt says:
I have similar corners to which he is showing. The frame they go in are 3/4 tall X 3/8 wide. The concern I have is there is a stop on the top corners and bottom corners. The bottom corners have an "L" to stop it from going down or side to side. The top has springs in the rail and the corner has a "l" stop and that is to stop the screen from going side to side within the window jamb channel. Do you know if 95 223 would work if I used them on all 4 corners or is there another corner I am missing? Thanks.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
I'm not sure if our 95-223 will work for you. it sounds like your corners are very different from the ones above. Could you take a few pictures of them for me to see?
A contractor from Vt says:
Here are the photos of the one I have.
User submitted photos of a screen corner.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Thank you. I'm afraid we don't have anything that can replace the corner in the first picture, but we may be able to replace the corner in the second picture. I think our 95-223 might still work for the stop, while our 95-034 could work for the opposite side. Check it out and let me know what you think.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)