this part holds up the windo

A home owner says:
hello
we are looking for replacement parts that hold up the window on either siode as shown in the pictures. I think originally it has spring mechanism but AI cant be sure. i hope you have such parts. thank you
User submitted image of their window hardware.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Thanks again for your patience. This is a weird one, I'm not sure what to recommend. I've never seen anything like it before. You say this pin holds the window up, but I'm not sure how. Can you go into more detail? What exactly is its function?
A quick learner from Florida says:
i think there was a spring around the end of the mechanism. so you would screw the peg with the spring then pull out when yu wanted to adjust the window. very vintage..:)

L
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
The closest part I've been able to find is our 70-200 spring loaded metal clip, but I am not sure if it will work in the same capacity. I am sorry we could not find anything closer.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.