SWISCO - The Replacement Hardware Authority

thread on window crank mechanism

A home owner from Brooklyn says:
thread on this part of window crank mechanism is worn out.

Is it possible to get new part?

The crank that attaches is part 45054

Thanks
User submitted photos of a window crank part.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Thank you for posting. Unfortunately, no. If this little part has worn out, you will likely need to replace the crank mechanism it fell off of.
Thanks,

This is the crank mechanism that the worn out piece is part of. Is it possible to order this mechanism?
And if so, what is the correct part number?
User's photo of their worn out window crank part.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Thank you for posting. Unfortunately, no. This is still just a small part of the crank itself. You will have to replace the entire crank. I'd be happy to help you identify it if you can send me some more pictures.
Thanks here is another shot. The folding arms are approximately 16inches fully extended. The piece attached to the window frame is approximately 13 inches.
User's photo of their window crank operator.
Can you determine the correct crank to for me to order based on this and the other photos and the number on the handle?

Best, Michael
Profile picture of Donna
Donna from SWISCO responded:
Hi Michael,
Take a look at SWISCO product code 39-015, Awning Window Operator. Compare the dimensions, I believe this might be what you are looking for. Let me know what you think.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)