SWISCO - The Replacement Hardware Authority

tilt latch alco industries window model 240

A home owner from RICHMOND VA, says:
can you advise if you have a tilt latch for alco window model 240?

latchs 26-092 and 26-093 look similar. This window also shows 5.125 x 23.25 on the label. There is also a reference to RJT 94 etched into the metal between the glass.

Thank you so much.

kathy
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Hey, Kathy, thanks for posting. I can't really confirm whether or not you have the 26-092 & 26-093 without more information. Could we perhaps see some pictures of your tilt latches? That'd help us find a suitable replacement.

The most important thing you have to keep in mind is the dimensions. Do the dimensions of your latches match our 26-092 & 26-093?
A handy person from Richmond, va says:

Please see the attached
User submitted a photo of a tilt latch.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Hey, Kathy, thanks for the pictures. It's still hard to tell what you have without dimensions. Can you tell me what the distance is between your screw hole centers? Can you also tell me the total width of the latch?
A home owner from RICHMOND VA, says:
Length is 3 3/8 inches

The screw holes are 2 1/4 apart (from the center of the screws)

You did ask for the width, so before replying, I'll need to go back to my Mom's for the measurement.

Thank you for all of your help.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Great, thanks for the additional information. Have you seen our 26-078 & 26-079? These appear pretty similar to your specifications. Take a look!
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)