tilt latch for a double hung window

A home owner from Waukesha, Wisconsin says:
I need a tilt latch for a double hung window. The dimensions are 1" wide, 2-3/4" long, and about 5/16" thick. The screw holes are about 1-13/16" apart. Do you carry this part (in almond color) or do you know of anyone who does? This part is off a 'CareFree' window.
A customer submitted photo of a window tilt latch.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Thank you for posting. Can you please confirm the distance between your screw hole centers? We do not have any latches that seem to match your dimensions.

Could you also let me know the distance between the front screw hole center and the front of the latch casing?
A landlord from La Crosse, WI says:
Hello, two replacement tilt latches for a window I have in my rental. I am including pictures of the latch and measurement. I do not have the width measurement but hopefully the pic will allow for some idea. Do you carry this?
User submitted picture of white window tilt latch.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Hi! Thanks for posting!

Start by taking a look at the 26-337 or 26-344 tilt latches - I think one of them may work as a replacement for you.
Replace an Internal Latch with a Surface Mounted Latch [1080p]
Replace an Internal Latch with a Surface Mounted Latch [1080p]
VIDEO
WATCH >
Anatomy of a tilt window
Anatomy of a tilt window
VIDEO
WATCH >
Styles of Tilt Window Latches
Styles of Tilt Window Latches
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.