tilt latch help

A professional from Pennsylvania says:
Here are the pictures you requested. If you have any questions please
don't hesitate to call me

Thank You,
Rich
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Hey, Rich. I'm afraid your pictures did not come in. Could you try again? You could also browse through our selection of tilt latches and see if you can find a match there.
A contractor from PA says:
I already looked at your website. Overall length is 2/38 with four square corners.
User submitted image of their window hardware.
Profile picture of Tom
Did you see our 26-393? This looks pretty close to what you have. Just make sure the other dimensions we list match, as well.
A contractor from pa says:
Still waiting on a response. Did I fall through the cracks?
Profile picture of Tom
I'm not sure I understand. It looks like we responded on the 20th. I recommend the 26-393. Did you take a look at that yet? How well do the dimensions match?
A contractor from Pa says:
I responded that the tongue is not the same. Is this the only part you can recommend?
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
We do have another top tilt latch that is 2-3/8" long and has the tongue you want. See our 26-266 and 26-267. However, you will need to cut off the wings to match your old top tilt latches.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)