tilt latch help

A professional from Pennsylvania says:
Here are the pictures you requested. If you have any questions please
don't hesitate to call me

Thank You,
Rich
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Hey, Rich. I'm afraid your pictures did not come in. Could you try again? You could also browse through our selection of tilt latches and see if you can find a match there.
A contractor from PA says:
I already looked at your website. Overall length is 2/38 with four square corners.
User submitted image of their window hardware.
Profile picture of Tom
Did you see our 26-393? This looks pretty close to what you have. Just make sure the other dimensions we list match, as well.
A contractor from pa says:
Still waiting on a response. Did I fall through the cracks?
Profile picture of Tom
I'm not sure I understand. It looks like we responded on the 20th. I recommend the 26-393. Did you take a look at that yet? How well do the dimensions match?
A contractor from Pa says:
I responded that the tongue is not the same. Is this the only part you can recommend?
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
We do have another top tilt latch that is 2-3/8" long and has the tongue you want. See our 26-266 and 26-267. However, you will need to cut off the wings to match your old top tilt latches.
How to Replace a Window Tilt Latch
How to Replace a Window Tilt Latch
VIDEO
WATCH >
Anatomy of a tilt window
Anatomy of a tilt window
VIDEO
WATCH >
Styles of Tilt Window Latches
Styles of Tilt Window Latches
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.