tilt window parts needed

A home owner from Crossville, Tennessee says:
Hi,
Thanks so much for your videos, they are very helpful. We need to replace:

Pivot shoe measuring 1 1/4" wide, 17/32" deep, 2" tall (we believe the part # is 15-015 but not completely positive.

Left side top latch 3 1/2 L x 1 1/16 "w

Our sash stop is only about 1 inch long as you can see by the pic. We need to make a 2 inch cut to get the pivot shoe out. We need a sash stop at least 3 inches long, but we did not see an equivalent on your site, can you recommend a part number that might work for us.

We will place an order as soon as we hear back from you with correct part numbers.

Thank you Keith and Patti
User submitted photo of their window sash stop.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Hello, Keith and Patti. Thanks for posting. I'm afraid we do not carry this sash stop, but we do carry a wide variety of tilt latches and pivot shoes. Can you show us a few pictures of those parts, as well? Thank you!
A quick learner from Crossville, tennessee says:
I thought I sent the pictures of the parts needed yesterday, sorry about that. I will try again.

As you can see the pivot shoe is broken, we need to replace it. We don't want to cut it out yet. The pivot shoe measures:

1 1/4 X 17/32 x 2 long

The latch, measures 3 1/2 x 11/16 with screw hole centers are 2 inches apart.

And, we need the spiral balance tool that will work with our windows.

Thanks,
Keith and Patti
User submitted photos of window hardware.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Thank you! Yes, our 15-015 looks like a close match for the pivot shoe. I'm not as sure about that tilt latch, though. Can you confirm your dimensions? 11/16" seems very small for what I see in your picture. We have two latch types with 2" hole spacing, our 26-337 and 26-344. Could you possibly use either of these?
A quick learner from Crossville says:
Thank you so much I meant 1 and 1/16. I was able to find everything we needed except the sash stop, I just placed an order. Thanks guys you have really, really helped us.
Keith and Patti
How to replace a tilt window spiral balance.
How to replace a tilt window spiral balance.
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Remove a Pivot Shoe (Cutout Method)
How to Remove a Pivot Shoe (Cutout Method)
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to remove window pivot shoes
How to remove window pivot shoes
VIDEO
WATCH >
Anatomy of a tilt window
Anatomy of a tilt window
VIDEO
WATCH >
Replace an Internal Latch with a Surface Mounted Latch [1080p]
Replace an Internal Latch with a Surface Mounted Latch [1080p]
VIDEO
WATCH >
Styles of Tilt Window Latches
Styles of Tilt Window Latches
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.