top mount carrier for a wooden bypass closet door

A quick learner from Florida says:
Hi! My house was built in 1957 and the plastic wheel on this carrier finally gave out. Can you help me locate a replacement part? Thanks!

Laurie
User submitted photos of closet door rollers.
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
Hey, Laurie. I'm afraid we don't have this roller. It is very old and I don't I believe is it available any longer. Could you replace the complete track with something like our 23-501 kit?
A quick learner from Florida says:
I think that is my only option. It will need to be 5 feet long. Ordering one is intimidating to me. Do I have to measure the thickness of my doors? How will I know if the clearance will be right?
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
I understand your trepidation. The 23-501 kit in particular is for two 1-3/8" thick bypass wood door panels weighing up to 60 pounds each. The kit comes with instructions, as well. How does that match up to your current setup?
Installing a Two-Door Sliding Closet Door Track Kit
Installing a Two-Door Sliding Closet Door Track Kit
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.