SWISCO - The Replacement Hardware Authority

top roller assembly for a pocket door with two tracks

A handy person from Texas says:
I need two top wheel assemblies as one of mine has a broken wheel. The patent number is 271042 and then either a 2or3. I am sending two photos to help please let me know when you have or need to bill me .
user submitted photo of pocket door roller
Profile picture of Mike
Mike from SWISCO responded:
Thank you for submitting your photos. Unfortunately we cannot quite make out your roller due to the quality of the photo. If you can, please re-submit your photos so we can try and get a better look.
A handy person from Texas says:
Hope these are better and help.
user submitted photo of top wheel assembly

Pat 2710422, Sliding Door Hanger, The Stanley Works, 1951
A quick learner from Seymour Texas says:
Do you have these??? I need to get my door up.
Profile picture of Mike
Mike from SWISCO responded:
Thank you for your patience.

We are currently working on researching possible replacement roller assemblies for your pocket door. We will post an update shortly.
Profile picture of Donna
Donna from SWISCO responded:
Hello,
This roller is discontinued and no longer available.
Please take a look at SWISCO product 23-024, Dial Hanger, you might be able to substitute with this roller.
A quick learner from Seymour texas says:
The assembly you suggest fits the outside of the doors the one I need attaches to the top of the doors.
A handy person from BUFFALO NY says:
Hey there "handy person from Texas." I have the same
problem. What did you use as an alternative?? or did you find the part?
A home owner from Oklahoma City says:
Did you find your door roller? I am looking for the same assembly and have been unable to find them. Was curious if you were able to track some down.
Profile picture of Donna
Donna from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for posting! We now actually have replacement kits available for pocket doors. Check out our 23-250, 23-251, and 23-252 and see what you think.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)