SWISCO - The Replacement Hardware Authority

top sash guide channel balance piece

A home owner from Virginia says:
I am looking for the attached part. It goes on the top of the window corner to keep the channel in place. The picture shows the left side. Im looking for both side right and left
A customer submitted photo of a top sash guide.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Thank you for your patience in this matter. I believe that your best choice would be our 18-097 Aluminum Top Sash Guide. Please compare it to your own hardware and see what you think.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)