SWISCO - The Replacement Hardware Authority

tracks for sliding mirror closet (top and bottom)

A home owner from Fresno, CA says:
I want to install 4 mirror doors for my closet, but I do not have the tracks. The measurement is 9' 4" long. How much will I pay for both tracks? If it does not work, may I be able to return them? Charmac, Inc. was the original manufacturer

Thank you.
User submitted photos of closet door hardware.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Sure, I'd be happy to help. Can you just confirm whether your bottom wheels are concave or convex? I cannot determine this based on your picture. Once I know that I can make recommendations for both the top and bottom track.
A home owner from Fresno, CA says:

Hello, I will like to order top and bottom rail trucks for mirror doors closet. The wheels are concave and my closet measurement is 112 1/2". I was looking on your website, but the longest you offer is 95". So, can you suggest a better option?
Profile picture of Dave
Dave from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for getting back to us. We should be able to help, though we don't have anything that long. You will need to put two shorter tracks together.

To start with, see our 23-245 top track, which is 60" long (we have other lengths). The gap in this track is 1-1/2" wide, so check to see if your top guide will fit. As for the bottom, we have numerous tracks that may work for a concave wheel. Look at our 23-256, 23-257, 23-258 and 23-272. See what you think.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)