triple track mirror closet door

A quick learner from San Francisco says:
I want to make a 72 inch closet have 3 (24 in) mirror doors instead of just 2. It makes it easier to reach the center of the closet. Do you have any bottom and upper track/guides that I can use? I found (3) 2-foot mirror doors that have concave roller's on bottom and standard plastic roller/guides at the top. Perfect condition but no tracks.
I thought maybe using 2 of the 23-272 bottom track and 2 of the upper tracks.
But I don't know how wide that would be.
Do you think that would work if the door opening wall width is 7 inches?
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
I'm afraid we don't have any 3-rail mirror door tracks. The only thing we can recommend is using two tracks and eschewing the fourth rail, as you suggested in your post. Each 23-272 track is 2-13/16" wide, so keep that in mind.
Profile view of bottom concave roller track
Profile view of bottom concave roller track
 Sliding Closet Mirror Door Rollers & Tracks
Sliding Closet Mirror Door Rollers & Tracks
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.