SWISCO - The Replacement Hardware Authority

truth casement operators

A quick learner from california says:
Hello

Looking for three left and two right truth casement operators. The short arm is 4 7/16 inches and the long arm is 10 3/4 inches. The number on the short arm is 20544 and 30470 on the long arm. The body has a number 40254. What colors do you carry and how much is shipping to 93422.

Thanks geoff
Profile picture of Dave
Dave from SWISCO responded:
I'm not sure what operators you have based on this information. It could be that you have our 39-031 and 39-032, but you will have to remove your operators from the window and compare them to these to be completely sure. They don't come in alternate colors, but the cover does. See our 39-107.

Shipping is calculated automatically during checkout, but before the order is finalized.
Can I return the operators for a refund if they do not work?
Thanks geoff
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Yep! Check out our Return Policy for more information.
I ordered a 39-031 and a 39-032. It turns out that all the operators are the same. Where are the identifying numbers on the operator that I can distinguish between the two. Thanks geoff
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
I'm glad they match! There should have been number cards in the box when you received the package. If you no longer have those, then simply compare the operators to your old ones to determine where they go. Details to note are the position of the arms and location of the gears.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)