trying to match window hardware

A quick learner from Baltimore, MD says:
I have surface mounted tilt latch (RH side) that I am trying to match. It is very similar to your #26-295, but not exact. Mine is white colored, and the 11/16" dim you show is actually 3/4" on mine. The bottom is slightly different too, but is the closest to anything you have. Are these minor differences critical or is it possible yours will work? How can we resolve this question. I do not have mobile email access. I can send a picture via text if that would help.
A quick learner from Baltimore, MD says:
This is a follow up email to earlier one sent today. I have attached a top and bottom view photo of the latch I need (triangular latch piece is broken off in one pictured). I actually only need RH latch, but a pair would be fine. Please advise to availability, cost, part #, etc. so that I can place order ASAP.

As mentioned in previous contact, this resembles your #26-295.

Thank you.
User submitted photo of their surface mounted tilt latch.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
I only received the top view. The bottom view would be helpful. It may also be helpful to see the LH side if the whole latch is still intact.

Do you know who the manufacturer of your window is? Are there any markings on the tilt latch such as a patent number or brand name?
A quick learner says:
The LH sample is not readily available (on a job site, not close to my office). The actual latch piece looks very similar to your #26-295 shown in first email to you. I have attached picture of bottom side view of this latch.
User submitted photo of their surface mounted titlt latch bottom view.
Profile picture of Tom
Have you taken a look at the Swisco 26-333 Better-Bilt Window Latch?
A quick learner says:
will do so.
A quick learner says:
The body of my piece is 1 5/16" long. Your 26-333 is only 15/16" long. will that make a difference?
Profile picture of Tom
We found the 15/16" measurement a bit odd, so I had someone double-check the measurement. It turns out the 15/16" was a typo on the 26-333 product page, as the 26-333 casing does indeed measure 1 5/16" in width.

I apologize for the confusion.
A quick learner says:
Looks like we found a winner! Thanks for your help. Can you place the order for me or do i need to go back to the home page and start from there?
Profile picture of Tom
You can place the order online. Let me know if you have any questions on how to order.
Anatomy of a tilt window
Anatomy of a tilt window
VIDEO
WATCH >
Styles of Tilt Window Latches
Styles of Tilt Window Latches
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.