Vaughan Bassett Dresser

Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Read through this discussion about removing drawers on the Kenlin Rite-Trak drawer system. We currently only carry the Kenlin Rite-Trak I system. The Rite-Trak II system is not available. The Kenlin Rite-Trak I system features the 32-076 case runner and either the 32-081 guide or the 32-082 heavy-duty guide. I believe both Kenlin Rite-Trak systems use the same runner but the guide shape differs. Make sure to match up your drawer parts with the products pictures on this Web site.
A handy person from Bucks county ,Pa. says:
I have a vaughan basset dresser and the drawer keeps falling out . it looks like the kenlin case runner is the correct part for the runner that is fixed on the dresser . My question is what part matches this case runner ? the part that is fixed to the track and back of the drawer . also what would be the procedure to assembly these two parts . I,m sure there is some trick to putting them on , as it had to break for it to come off. I tried to view the other drawers but couldn,t get them out to see whats going on . Is there a special tool to remove a drawer thats not broken ? if there is i'll need one of them also . Thank you Jerry
How to replace a Kenlin drawer socket
How to replace a Kenlin drawer socket
VIDEO
WATCH >
Kenlin drawer replacements and adaptations
Kenlin drawer replacements and adaptations
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.