SWISCO - The Replacement Hardware Authority

valentino slider hardware

A contractor from Grand Rapids MI says:
I am trying to best match hardware with part numbers CD347 and CD348 including internal mechanism and handle with bracket to match several others in the same room. Looks like your 82-002 will be best fit. And visually the 88-004 looks like my handle but mine will need to be shorter between the holes to match the 820-002.... can the wooden handle be shortened (i.e. is the handle loose between the brackets and I can simply cut it down? Or do you have one to fit the 82-002 assembly? I am selling this home in a week and need to get this part asap so please let me know at your earliest convenience so I can place the order. Thank you!
User submitted photos of patio door hardware.
Profile picture of Dave
Dave from SWISCO responded:
I agree, the 82-002 looks like it could fit your existing lock set. As for the wood pull, I wouldn't use the 88-004 for you door. I recommend instead the 88-001 or 88-002 handles. You might also be able to reuse you existing handle you have now.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)