SWISCO - The Replacement Hardware Authority

velux skylight part

A quick learner from Colorado says:
Do you sell the clip that holds the Velux Skylight Operator Adapter- Product Code: 39-550 in place??

Thanks

Dan
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Hey, Dan. I'm not sure what clip it is you're referring to. As far as I know, the 39-550 simply plugs into the operator and is secured to the handle with a set screw. Can I see a few pictures of the clip in question? That will help us determine what you have.
A quick learner from Colorado says:
Sorry...no photo... The clip was dropped trying to put it back in.

The set screw holds the crank to the adapter.

The clip holds the adapter into the mechanism.

It is sort of a "U" shape with ears and when you push the adapter into the mechanism it snaps into place using the clip.

Thanks

Dan
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
I just pulled one of our 39-405 operators out of stock and took a look at it. I saw what looks to be a clip, but it's built into the operator itself. I do not think this is meant to be taken out, and I cannot find a piece like this available anywhere. I'm afraid if it has broken in your operator, the entire thing has to be replaced.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)