vinyl casement swing out window keeper

A home owner from Monterey, CA says:
I am looking for replacement keepers. I will need 48. I could not find them on your web site can I email you pictures & dimensions for ID? If so what is the email address?
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
You can attach your photos to a discussion reply.
I'm trying to find a replacement for these vinyl casement window keeper. There are no manufacture markings on these swing out windows.

Thanks
Bruce T
Customer photo of their window keeper
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
Can you send a picture of the lock this goes with? It might help us to identify the keeper. Thanks.
Additional photos of the window lock/lever
Customer image of their handle lever
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
Bruce, we have not been able to find a source for this keeper. My first question to you is: did you check back where you got the windows from or the installer? If you cannot locate them, go online and look up our hopper window hardware and try to adapt. Take a look at our 38-059 and our 38-065 for your handle. Then look at our 38-123 and our 38-108 for your keeper. These may help your replacement needs.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.