SWISCO - The Replacement Hardware Authority

vinyl glass stop

A home owner from Mohegan Lake NY. says:
vinyl clear double glass to be removed by prying off glass stop. If stops break can they be replaced or purchased.
Double glass is approx 20 1/4 w and 30 1/4 H Can this be also purchased? I received the operator for the casement window and it works great. Thank You. PS: Number on double window is abc-1gcc-cba-jm92
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
It sounds like you have insulated glass in your casement window. We suggest having a glass company replace the glass. The vinyl glazing can be reused, if properly removed.
A quick learner from Mohegan Lake says:
If the vinyl glazing breaks, can it be purchased from Swisco.
Profile picture of Paul
Yep! We carry a wide variety of replacement glazing strips, which you can see here. We may carry something that matches what you have.
A quick learner from mohegan Lake says:
Do you sell double sided glass for a sliding window. size is approx. 20 3/4 x 30 3/4
I would have the actual size when I pull the glass. It is a truth window
Profile picture of Paul
I'm afraid we do not sell replacement glass. I recommend contacting a local glass shop, they should be able to help.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)