vinyl window glazing beads

A home owner from Great falls, MT says:
Dear Swisco Customer service:

My house was built in 1985. one of window glazing beads needs to be replaced. The photos have been attached to describe the shape and size. I would like to make sure before I buy it. Is this Andersen 3/8" glazing beads, gray color, product code:55-303. Also do you have the service or store in Great Falls, MT?
Thanks,
Zou
User submitted photos of a glazing bead.
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
Hello, Zou. Looking at your photo, I don't think our 55-303 is the one you want for your window. In your drawing you show that the top is 5/16" wide (3/16" + 1/8"), while the top of the 55-303 glazing bead is 1/2". You might want to consider our 55-301 glazing bead instead. This is for 5/8" thick glass. See if you can find out the thickness of your glass. That would determine which glazing bead would work best.
A home owner from Needles, CA says:
Not familiar with the sizes. Needs replacing. I live in the Desert SW and the afternoon sun bakes a couple of my windows.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_2424.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_2428.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_2429.jpg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Looking at your end profile here, I'd say that our best option is going to be our 55-192. Review our specs below to see if you agree. If they differ in any way, just let me know how and we can work from there.

Profile view of 55-192
Profile view of 55-192

Identifying Replacement Weatherstripping
Identifying Replacement Weatherstripping
VIDEO
WATCH >
Replacing Glazing Bead and Glass in an Aluminum Window Sash
Replacing Glazing Bead and Glass in an Aluminum Window Sash
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Replace Vinyl Window Glazing Bead
How to Replace Vinyl Window Glazing Bead
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Replace Insulated Glass in an Aluminum Window with Snap-In Glazing
How to Replace Insulated Glass in an Aluminum Window with Snap-In Glazing
GUIDE
READ >
How to Replace Glazing in a Vinyl Window
How to Replace Glazing in a Vinyl Window
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.