vinyl window glazing strip

A contractor from Reno, NV says:
I have some damaged pieces of plastic window glazing strips that I would like to replace. The windows are from 1993 or 1994. The only identifying label I was able to find has the following info:

MFGR: MER-004-1
Series: 480
MST: 9-10x6-0
MVT: 47"x71"

I ordered some from your company that looked similar, but it turned out to be just different enough that it didn't fit. It was part # 55-181 : 6' Snap-in Glazing Bead. I have attached a picture of the original material. Any help you could give me would be greatly appreciated
User: snap in
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
I'm not sure what will work for you. It will depend on your measurements. Can you tell me what they are, compared to the 55-181? Also, why didn't the 55-181 work?
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.