vinyl window part?

A quick learner from Hobart, IN (46342) says:
Hi This is a casement window marked inside as SNE Corp (Crestline? the windows are from 1983). Also has the number It is aluminum clad window but has this vinyl stop around the glass. I was told I could paint the aluminum but that if I paint the vinyl part it will eventually crack. So I am trying to find some replacement white vinyl strips. I don't have a picture of it removed because I don't want to remove it unless I know there is something I can replace it with.
vinyl window
Hi, I am going to get a better picture of these strips when they replace the glass in the next few days/week. Originally I had hoped to have the strips here while they did the glass. But I also thought I could do it myself afterwards. But in an email with Jody, she suggested that you guys thought the glass might break if I were to take those off and I certainly don't want to break my new glass (although if the windows guys can take off and replace the old stuff certainly I could put on new? No?)

She also suggested I just paint it and that would be my preference. But the window guys said that if I paint it that the vinyl will start to crack in 5-10 years. I need to avoid that. IS there a paint that I could use on those strips that would NOT crack the vinyl, ever?

I just feel so stuck with this ugly goldy/brown color and I know I can paint the aluminum part but I just keep running into brick walls with these vinyl pieces. Thanks for any help or advice.
Here are the pictures. The glass guy says that ummm flange I think I would call it, wouldn't have to be that deep but that it does help protect the window that it is that deep.

For the front picture windows I also need some mull strips.

They broke one of the strips already, taking them out. They are trying to figure a way to put them back in that I can take them out again myself, if we can even find a replacement for these. I am guessing there is going to be more broken ones before this is done. :(

I have measurements too, if that helps any.
User submitted photos of window hardware.
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for submitting your new pictures. We've still had a hard time finding this glazing. Start by looking at our 55-175. Could this be what you need?
A quick learner says:
It's close, but not quite. Mine forms a Tee, even though it is not centered. There is a lip, I guess you would say. If you look at the picture that is showing top row on the right, looking on this page, you can see that bit of a lip on it. (the picture where the piece is straight across and there is a jagged end on the right end)
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Is there any way you can show us a clear shot of the profile? The four pictures above do not clearly display the shape you describe and it would be a huge help to us as we search for a match. Please also give us your measurements of the shape.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.