SWISCO - The Replacement Hardware Authority

wardrobe door track in different color

A contractor from newbury park, ca 91320 says:
I'm looking for a wardrobe 8' door track replacement like the your product code 23-259, but I need it to be in a satin/anodized gold. Do you carry such an item? Thanks in advance.

P.S. Do you have a telephone contact? It would be easier for me if we could discuss any future questions I may have over the phone. Thank you again.
Profile picture of Donna
Donna from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for posting! Yes, we can provide this track in a Satin Brass/Gold color! I'll post here again when it becomes available.
A contractor from Newbury park, CA 91320 says:
OUTSTANDING!!!

Yes, please let me know when it becomes available as I am very interested.

Also, in regards to price, is it the same cost and shipping as the bronze color($2.95)?

Thx for your help.
mik
Profile picture of Donna
Good Morning,

The product cost will be the same as the other colors. However, this item cannot be trimmed or folded and will require an over sized shipping box. Because of this, shipping costs may be higher than expected.
A contractor from newbury park, ca 91320 says:
Is there any update on this wardrobe door track?

Has it become available yet?

Thank you,
mik
Profile picture of Donna
Thank you for your patience in this matter. Our 23-259 is now available in Satin Brass. I apologize for the wait.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)