SWISCO - The Replacement Hardware Authority

weather seal and bubble seal

A quick learner from Pueblo, CO says:
I have a dozen or so windows in my house. I'm looking for bubble seals and leaf weather seals for them. I have tried to locate the products I need on your website. I am just not sure if a have made a match.
Therefore, I am sending you a small piece of bubble seal and of leaf weather anseal from one of my windows. The closest I ot to matching them on your site is 58-153 and 55-169.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Thank you for your patience in this matter. We have received your sample of two seals and believe we can help. The bubble seal seems to match our 58-053, so check that out first. As for the other seal, we don't have anything like it exactly but we have found a possible match and are currently working on adding it to our catalog. I will let you know as soon as it is available for you to review.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Please see our new 58-194 and let me know if this would make a good replacement.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)