weatherstrip on 25 year old Morgan wood doors

A home owner from Norwood, MA 02062 says:
Good morning--I have been looking to replace the weatherstrip on my exterior doors.
I believe that your item 58-173 is what I need. I have attached a picture of the current weatherstrip together with a drawing (not to scale-obviously). Would you be able to send me perhaps a 1" piece so I can confirm i is what I need? Also, would you have a door sweep 36" wide that would fit a wood door bottom with an oak threshold?
User submitted photos of bubble seal.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
I'm afraid we cannot send a sample of the 58-173, but we do have dimensions for it on our site. They're slightly different from yours, so you may want to triple check your measurements. Out of our entire catalog, this appears to be our closest match.
Profile diagram of 58-173
Profile diagram of 58-173
I'm not sure what your door sweep could be. We have many possibilities. You can see what we carry here. One sweep I particularly like is the 58-186, which simply wraps around the bottom of the door and installs on the sides with screws. Many sweeps with specific kerf spacing are difficult to replace, so the 58-186 is often a good fall-back option. That said, I would still recommend looking over our selection and information just in case.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.