what is the angle of the 58-055

Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:

I drew out a profile of the 58-055 bubble seal so you can see the angle more clearly. You can order products right online on this Web site. There is a shipping calculator on the basket page that you can use to view how much shipping is after you add items to your cart. The 58-055 is sold in 25 foot increments.

Profile view of 58-055
Profile view of 58-055

A quick learner says:
what is the angle of the 58-055? 90? Do you have the same stile thats straight or with about a 20 degree angle?
I have 3 crank out windows & 1 stationary window & i would need about 55 ft can you give me a quote including S&P?
A home owner from Seattle WA says:
Could you add the width dimension too? My windows need one that's 5/8" front to back. Although there is a little overhang past the barbed end. With out that it is 1/2" from the bubble to the barb. Thank you!
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:

I believe the dimension you are looking for is 7/16", take a look at the included picture. Let me know if you need a different measurement.

Profile view of 58-055
Profile view of 58-055

Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:
The angle is 86 degrees give or take 3 degrees.
A handy person from Rhode Island says:
Happy Holidays to all at Swisco, if you can help me... lol just kidding. I googled windows and doors and scrolled down and and pick you guys and like what I saw on your site versus other sites.

Ok heres my situation, I saw you have bubble seal with 9/32 base and 1/4 seat, mine however is more like a 1/2 to 9/16 base and 1/4 seat and the bubble sits inside forming a channel versus sitting on the edge like your bubble seal???? I can try to send a picture and or scetch but it seems pretty clean cut as to how close your seal is to what I need. My windows are 18 yrs. old New Yorker casement bow window 8'x 4' with two center crank outs.

I also need a 1" threshold extention for a Stanley entry door 36"x80" I didd find weather stripping form your site that will order from as needed. I can send a scetch with some dimentions for the threshold. I hope I can do this this evning and if not I can fax them to you if you would like.

Thank you for your time. RE: Robert Delmenico
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
First, I don't think your bubble should be facing downward. If it is on the window stop it should be facing towards the window, not away from it.

As for the sill extension, I'm afraid that we do not carry what you will need. I would check with a home center of lumber yard that sells Stanley Doors and see if what you need is available.
Identifying Replacement Weatherstripping
Identifying Replacement Weatherstripping
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.