SWISCO - The Replacement Hardware Authority

what kind of molding do I have

A quick learner from Ft Myers FL says:
this is on curved widows and little paned windows by our front door and transom.
User submitted photos of window hardware.
Profile picture of Dave
Dave from SWISCO responded:
I don't believe we can offer this glazing. That said, take a look at our 59-007 or 59-068 and see if you could get either of these to work. I'm not sure if you can, but they may be worth considering. I personally recommend contacting the manufacturer to see if you can get the exact vinyl.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)