SWISCO - The Replacement Hardware Authority

what part numbers are these

A home owner from Virginia says:
I am sending 2 pictures of all the parts i need for my casement window. One picture shows one part with a blue circle around it. And the other picture shows the 2 parts that I also need...one has a orange circle with an orange arrow pointing at it. And the other has a purple circle with a purple arrow pointing to it. I need all 3 of these parts
for each of my casement windows.

I have 3 windows that open on the left hand side and 3 windows that open on the right side. I am not sure that with these parts i need to be worried about it.
User submitted a photo of window hardware.
Profile picture of Dave
Dave from SWISCO responded:
Looks like you need new hinges. You show the track and guide, which both come complete with our 36-013-10 hinge set. Could this work for you? We also have a video on how to install this kind of hardware.
A home owner from Virginia says:
Hi Dave,

Unfortunately I just replaced the other parts you see in the picture. The only parts I need are the ones I circled. I am hoping youy sell this separately. Thanks You.

Caryn
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
I'm afraid the parts you circled are not available separately. To be honest, if they're broken, it is likely a sign that the rest of the hinge will soon follow, so replacing the hinge entirely would be a good idea regardless.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)