top sash guide for S390-29?

A home owner from Dallas says:
hi,

i have brought 29" Series 390 Channel Balance Product Code: S390-29 (2830) to repair my window from your website.

During my installation I found the top sash guide had broken. but i don't know which size can compatible with my new channel balance.

Can you help me.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
The S390-29 can work with many different kinds of top sash guides. There really is no correlation between balance Series and top sash guide. You can look through our selection of top sash guides for a match or you can remove yours from the window, take a few pictures for us to see, and provide us with detailed dimensions, and we can try to find one for you.
Hi Paul,
Thanks for your response.I have take a picture and attached.
pls help to check it.
Thanks !
Br,
Mingxing
User submitted a photo of a top sash guide.
more pictures
User submitted photos of a top sash guide.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Thank you for the additional information. Please see our 18-166. This appears to be a match.
How to Replace a Non-Tilt Channel Balance
How to Replace a Non-Tilt Channel Balance
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Repair a Jammed Window
How to Repair a Jammed Window
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Identify Replacement Channel Balances
How to Identify Replacement Channel Balances
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Replace a Top Sash Guide [1080p]
How to Replace a Top Sash Guide [1080p]
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to replace a non-tilt channel balance
How to replace a non-tilt channel balance
GUIDE
READ >
Choosing a Non-tilt Channel Balance: What Will We Need?
Choosing a Non-tilt Channel Balance: What Will We Need?
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.