SWISCO - The Replacement Hardware Authority

white keyed lock - need parts

A contractor from KIng of Prussia Pa says:
handle is in good condition - need cylinder and latch
User submitted photos of a patio door handle set.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for posting. There are multiple types of mortise locks that could possibly work for this handle, but I cannot determine which would work based on this image. Is there any way we can see where the mortise lock would install? Could you also tell me the distance between the old mortise lock's installation holes (measured center-to-center?) Thank you!

As for a key cylinder, our 82-310 may be a possibility. Check it out and see what you think.
Distance between the two screws appears to be 1 3/4" (maybe 1 7/8")
The mortice mechanism is what's missing.
and whatever attaches to the jamb to catch it.
The 82-310 cylinder should work.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for the additional information! I think you may be confused, however. The screw hole distance you gave us is just for the key cylinder carriage. We need the hole spacing for where the mortise lock installs. This will not be on the handle, but on the edge of the door. Please double check and get back to me! In the meantime, browse through our selection of inside mortise locks for patio glass doors and see if anything here is a match.
Hi,
I have had discussion at Ref #'s 7463045 and D50660.
I do not have the old lock to work with, just the photo's I sent.
I will attach a sketch of the door dimensions at the mortice holes. Please try to match these up.
Thanks
Neil
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Thank you for the additional information! Look at our 82-218. This appears to match your dimensions, but double check just to be sure.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)