Do I have the Series 351?

A home owner from Davis, CA says:
I'm replacing a non tilt block and tackle window balance from a single hung Milgard window. I'm not sure this is the original balance. The metal is 33 inches long and 1/2 inch wide. It is stamped 3240. Images of the ends are attached. I'm thinking of ordering the 33" Series 351 Channel Balance, S351-33 option 3240, but I want to confirm this is the correct part. Thanks.
User submitted photos of a window balance.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Hello! It's possible you have the S351-33, yes, but I cannot confirm. The only way to know for sure is to compare the dimensions of your nylon attachments to those that come with our S351-33. One of the most important dimensions to note is the depth of the shoe!

Detail of 15-002
Detail of 15-002

How to Replace a Non-Tilt Channel Balance
How to Replace a Non-Tilt Channel Balance
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Repair a Jammed Window
How to Repair a Jammed Window
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Identify Replacement Channel Balances
How to Identify Replacement Channel Balances
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Replace a Channel Balance Attachment
How to Replace a Channel Balance Attachment
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to replace a non-tilt channel balance
How to replace a non-tilt channel balance
GUIDE
READ >
Choosing a Non-tilt Channel Balance: What Will We Need?
Choosing a Non-tilt Channel Balance: What Will We Need?
GUIDE
READ >
Classifying Channel Balance Fittings
Classifying Channel Balance Fittings
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.