window balance

A contractor from pennsylvania says:
Is it possible to get S770-30C with the 15-044 Balance Attachment at the bottom instead of the clip on your picture of S770-30? I am in need of six 30" and two 32", all with the 15-044 balance attachment at the bottom. My window uses the 15-216 T-Lock Pivot Shoe, which I am also ordering. Can you email a picture of what I am requesting to confirm?

Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Sure, we can custom make these for you. Can you just confirm the stamp for the 32" long balance?
A quick learner from Hummelstown PA says:
We do not have the 32" one, since the two 32" balances go on the same window I think it is either a 32C, which I believe it could be, or a 30C should not make any difference.
Profile picture of Tom
Hmm... the stamp is important, since it determines the spring strength calibration. If your spring strength calibration isn't right, your balance will either not hold the window open, or it will constantly raise it up on its own. Can you tell me the weight of the sash that the 32" balance supports? That will allow us to calculate how strong the spring needs to be without needing the stamp.
A contractor from Hummelstown PA says:
I would like a price on six 30C S770-30C with the 15-044 Balance Attachment at the bottom. I also want to order (qty 8) 15-216 T-Lock Pivot Shoes on the same order. I have an urgent need for these, as they are going to be installed in a house for settlement this week, and may be ordering with overnight shipping if possible. I am not able to provide the 32" stamp code information at this time so will work on that later. I will call you tomorrow, 5/10 to hopefully get the price, and place the order. thanks.
A contractor from Hummelstown PA says:
email address correction.
Profile picture of Tom
Okay, great. I'll send you a custom order link for the six 30C balances now. You can use this link to add the balance to your cart, after which you can continue shopping for other products as normal.

If you are able to get us the stamp or sash weight for the other balance, let me know whenever you can.
How to replace a tilt-window channel balance.
How to replace a tilt-window channel balance.
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Remove a Pivot Shoe (Cutout Method)
How to Remove a Pivot Shoe (Cutout Method)
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to remove window pivot shoes
How to remove window pivot shoes
VIDEO
WATCH >
Anatomy of a tilt window
Anatomy of a tilt window
VIDEO
WATCH >
Classifying Channel Balance Fittings
Classifying Channel Balance Fittings
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.