window balance spring assembly replacement 36"

A quick learner from Woodstock GA says:
Cannot figure out who manufactured the windows. I have strings broken on 5 of these I can send more pictures. Looks alot like S795-32 ( I followed the link from a picture on lin because it looked likr mine). Only mine is 36" long not 32".
User submitted photos of a window balance.
User submitted photos of a window balance.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for posting. I agree, the S795-36 looks like a close match. The only big difference is that yours attaches with a hook at the top, like our 15-198, instead of a screw tab. I can custom make this for you, if you'd like. Before we can begin, can you tell me how many you need?
8 to 10 to 12 depending on the price. I could also send you the one on the picture to use as a template.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
There's no need for a sample, this one is pretty cut and dry. I will email you a custom order link for all three quantities and you can choose which one you prefer.
Outstanding!!
How to Install a T-Lock Shoe on a Channel Balance
How to Install a T-Lock Shoe on a Channel Balance
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Convert a Crossbow Balance to a Channel Balance
How to Convert a Crossbow Balance to a Channel Balance
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to install the 26-200 Screw Plug
How to install the 26-200 Screw Plug
VIDEO
WATCH >
Modifying the Series 795 Balance
Modifying the Series 795 Balance
GUIDE
READ >
Classifying Channel Balance Fittings
Classifying Channel Balance Fittings
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.